A few weeks ago, I was very fortunate to be invited by the Hotel Monteleone to stay for a weekend in the vibrant city of New Orleans. Walking into the hotel, I was surrounded with warm hospitality and a sense of deep rooted history. From the moment we arrived, the service was impeccable. After checking-in, Rami, Humphrey and I were escorted to our luxurious one bedroom suite. The hotel is pet friendly which I love because I always want my baby Humphrey with me wherever I go! The Hotel Monteleone team surpassed all of my expectations in ensuring that our stay was comfortable and relaxing!
What I loved the most about the Hotel Monteleone was enjoying all of the the comforts of the hotel paired with the rich culture of New Orleans, all right at our doorstep! View Post
It feels like forever since I wrote a blog post and honestly, I missed it! Since I came back from New Orleans, I have been swamped with getting ready for New York Fashion Week, which pretty much feels like a full time job in itself! I did not realize how much work and preparation needs to be done weeks in advance to make it work. However, I was determined to write about this gingham outfit for you all because I’m obsessed with the way it turned out! View Post
Just wanted to share the news, my blog was published on a web site called Rank and Style. This is a huge accomplishment for me in my career and I’m so excited to be sharing the news with you all! It is with your continuous support that I am able to reach little milestones that I never thought would come my way. So today, I’m celebrating life’s little victories with a humble heart. View Post
Last weekend Rami, Humphrey & I were invited by The Four Seasons Houston to stay at the hotel for one night to explore the property. The Four Seasons Houston has undergone a major lobby area renovation. When I say major, I mean it is completely revamped and is STUNNING! I could literally live in the lobby because it is the decor of my dreams and totally Instagram worthy 🙂
What I loved the most about our staycation was that I was able to bring little Humphrey with me. Upon check in we were taken to an executive suite (an awesome surprise!) with plenty of room for the fur baby to run around! We treated our staycation as if we were staying in a resort and spent our time just at the hotel. There was so much for us to do! I have outlined what we did so you can pick and choose or if you are coming to stay at the Four Seasons Houston, do it all!
Things to do at the Four Seasons Houston
- Spa Day — Whether you go by yourself, with your girlfriends or your signifiant other, the Spa at Four Seasons Houston has something for you. As soon as we checked into the hotel, we dropped our bags and headed straight to the spa for a relaxing couples massage. All I wanted to do afterwards was take a loooong nap. Bliss!
- Pool Time — In the evening, Rami and I decided to go hang out by the pool bar. We had some refreshing cocktails and enjoyed views of the Houston Skyline. On Saturday nights, the hotel hosts a movie night by the pool for a family friendly experience. If we didn’t have dinner reservations we would have definitely watched the movie!
- Dinner at Bayou & Bottle — The new whiskey & bourbon lounge, Bayou & Bottle in the lobby of the Four Seasons Houston is nothing short of swanky. The bar features over 160 different kinds of bourbons and whiskeys as well as an eclectic food menu inspired by different cultures in Houston. We sat by the fire, on a leather couch and enjoyed the stylish ambiance for a perfect date night.
- Top Gold Swing Suite — This was one of the coolest discoveries I made in the hotel. After we ate at Bayou & Bottle, we walked over to the Top Golf Swing Suite for a very unique and fun experience! The Top Golf Suite is an indoor golf simulator where you essentially swing golf balls onto a projector screen to play golf virtually. Rami and I played for an hour while sipping on some delicious cocktails! Two cocktails worth trying are the ‘Bayou Spritz’ and ‘The Pocket Square.’ The top golf suite is ideal for larger groups as well and I am thinking of throwing Rami’s birthday party there. Besides, nothing beats playing golf indoors in the Houston heat!
- Brunch at Quattro — A Vegas style, larger than life brunch with bottomless Mimosas and / or Bloody Mary’s? Where can I sign up?! If you like to brunch hard on Sunday’s, this is the spot for you! There is so much to choose from, I possibly couldn’t try ALL of it! My only regret is not being able to visit the crepe station. I’m definitely going go there first, the next time I’m there. We ate till our hearts and bellies were full, slowly slipping into a food coma afterwards. It was sooo worth it!
Special thanks to Hilary Helfman for giving me the opportunity to work with the Four Seasons Houston and to the entire team for making our stay so memorable and fun!
It’s a part of my job to keep up with current trends in the fashion world. With the market being so saturated by fashion bloggers, it is sometimes difficult to find brands that fit in well with my aesthetic and appeal to my readers tastes. Occasionally, I come across brands that NEED to be shared with you all which is why I want to talk to you guys about Astr the Label. View Post