A few weeks ago, I was very fortunate to be invited by the Hotel Monteleone to stay for a weekend in the vibrant city of New Orleans. Walking into the hotel, I was surrounded with warm hospitality and a sense of deep rooted history. From the moment we arrived, the service was impeccable. After checking-in, Rami, Humphrey and I were escorted to our luxurious one bedroom suite. The hotel is pet friendly which I love because I always want my baby Humphrey with me wherever I go! The Hotel Monteleone team surpassed all of my expectations in ensuring that our stay was comfortable and relaxing!
What I loved the most about the Hotel Monteleone was enjoying all of the the comforts of the hotel paired with the rich culture of New Orleans, all right at our doorstep! View Post
Last weekend Rami, Humphrey & I were invited by The Four Seasons Houston to stay at the hotel for one night to explore the property. The Four Seasons Houston has undergone a major lobby area renovation. When I say major, I mean it is completely revamped and is STUNNING! I could literally live in the lobby because it is the decor of my dreams and totally Instagram worthy 🙂
What I loved the most about our staycation was that I was able to bring little Humphrey with me. Upon check in we were taken to an executive suite (an awesome surprise!) with plenty of room for the fur baby to run around! We treated our staycation as if we were staying in a resort and spent our time just at the hotel. There was so much for us to do! I have outlined what we did so you can pick and choose or if you are coming to stay at the Four Seasons Houston, do it all!
Things to do at the Four Seasons Houston
- Spa Day — Whether you go by yourself, with your girlfriends or your signifiant other, the Spa at Four Seasons Houston has something for you. As soon as we checked into the hotel, we dropped our bags and headed straight to the spa for a relaxing couples massage. All I wanted to do afterwards was take a loooong nap. Bliss!
- Pool Time — In the evening, Rami and I decided to go hang out by the pool bar. We had some refreshing cocktails and enjoyed views of the Houston Skyline. On Saturday nights, the hotel hosts a movie night by the pool for a family friendly experience. If we didn’t have dinner reservations we would have definitely watched the movie!
- Dinner at Bayou & Bottle — The new whiskey & bourbon lounge, Bayou & Bottle in the lobby of the Four Seasons Houston is nothing short of swanky. The bar features over 160 different kinds of bourbons and whiskeys as well as an eclectic food menu inspired by different cultures in Houston. We sat by the fire, on a leather couch and enjoyed the stylish ambiance for a perfect date night.
- Top Gold Swing Suite — This was one of the coolest discoveries I made in the hotel. After we ate at Bayou & Bottle, we walked over to the Top Golf Swing Suite for a very unique and fun experience! The Top Golf Suite is an indoor golf simulator where you essentially swing golf balls onto a projector screen to play golf virtually. Rami and I played for an hour while sipping on some delicious cocktails! Two cocktails worth trying are the ‘Bayou Spritz’ and ‘The Pocket Square.’ The top golf suite is ideal for larger groups as well and I am thinking of throwing Rami’s birthday party there. Besides, nothing beats playing golf indoors in the Houston heat!
- Brunch at Quattro — A Vegas style, larger than life brunch with bottomless Mimosas and / or Bloody Mary’s? Where can I sign up?! If you like to brunch hard on Sunday’s, this is the spot for you! There is so much to choose from, I possibly couldn’t try ALL of it! My only regret is not being able to visit the crepe station. I’m definitely going go there first, the next time I’m there. We ate till our hearts and bellies were full, slowly slipping into a food coma afterwards. It was sooo worth it!
Special thanks to Hilary Helfman for giving me the opportunity to work with the Four Seasons Houston and to the entire team for making our stay so memorable and fun!
On my last visit to NYC, I decided to stay at 11 Howard for one night. First of, 11 Howard is located smack in the middle of Soho, which is by far, my favorite neighborhood in Manhattan. There is nothing that compares to the energy of Soho. Some of the most famous streets in the world such as Prince, Canal and Broadway are located in Soho. There is an abundance of shops and restaurants to choose from and 11 Howard sits in the middle of it all! View Post
This is my very first post in my travel series, ‘Sarah Travels to…’ Today, I’m writing about my recent visit to Punta Cana. For this new series, I want to give you a run down of every destination we visit, so you can have an idea of what it’s like, if you ever decide to go. View Post